Printers are pretty handy devices for geeks that which turns the soft copy on our computer screen into a hardcopy. There are many exciting printers ranging from inkjet printers to laser printers + scanner combination and the price of these devices will be depends on the brand, features, quality ink that has been used, and many other factors.
There are many important aspects that we need to consider while choosing a best printer are
- Deciding the Usage whether you are using for Household or Office or Business or Digital Photographer or Student or any other requirements.
- Printer Ink Quality and Density of Printing Matters.
- Cost and many other features.
Generally the printing quality of the printers depends on the density of the printer ink that you’d be using. There are many third party inks that are available, they are pretty cheap and the quality will be pretty low when compared to the manufacturer’s ink quality.
In this post, we are going to check few best Laser Printers that you must consider for your home.
#1. Canon Color imageClass LBP7660cdn
- It is one of the best suited Printers for all in one purpose and it prints the outputs pretty fast and it is suggested to use in small office or workgroups.
- The printing quality of this device is pretty decent and graphical printing is also above par. But one thing that you need to keep in mind is that the running costs of it are pretty high that might make to think twice, but still for the quality output that it provides, I don’t even consider the money that I spend on it.
#2. HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn
- If you are new to the printing world, then I’d suggest you to try out HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn which is really easy to setup and it is very easy to manage.
- It prints really fast at very affordable price and if you are looking for printer that can print your stuff at decent price then it is best option. It doesn’t offer any cables and there are scales of gray-scaling evidence in graphical prints. Using the manufacturer’s printer ink makes it one of the best printers that you can afford.
#3. Epson Stylus NX430
- If you are planning to buy an all in one printer that which can print, scan, or can act as an copy machine into a device and it is highly suggestible choice for home purpose or small business requirements.
- It lacks Ethernet port for wired networking and it will consume relatively more in when compared to the others which might lead to high printing costs.
#4. Brother HL-2270DW
- If you are looking for some reliable printing brands, that the brother printers are reputed for their reliability and long run.
- This printer is really easy to use, and it supports wireless printing ability which helps you to print in networked PCS. The print concept is bit slaggy, and the graphic printouts aren’t that satisfactory.
These are the 4 best printers that you need to consider for household requirements.
Guest Post by Siddartha thota, who loves to deal with troubleshooting issues, networking and many more. If offers some of the best printer ink deals and you can check some of his articles like How to Disable Laptop touchpad.