Fujifilm India a leading manufacturer & supplier of Imaging and Medical system having global HQ at Tokyo, Japan today announced a comprehensive upgrade of its post sale service infrastructure in India to be managed end-to-end by Accel Frontline Services Limited, India’s most respected Warranty Management Services Company as it’s Strategic National Service Partner. As a part of this collaboration, Accel’s WMS Division provides Carry-in/walk-in warranty, Out of Warranty & RMA Services for Fujifilm’s Digital Cameras on PAN India to offer prompt and simple redressal to both end customer and channel support needs.
Facts/Highlights of the Project:
• PAN India RTB/Walk-in Warranty Support.
• If a customer experiences a problem with an FUJIFILM Digital Cameras, they can approach Accel Service Centres and Accel technical staff determines the products under warranty & out of warranty and the customer is be supported accordingly.
• Service Status update to Customers at Various stages: Accel IT System can trigger
a) SMS/E-mail to Customers at various stages.
b) Customers can check their RMA/Service call status through SMS.
c) Customers can check their RMA/Service Call Status through Accel’s public URL http://myservice.accelwms.in/
d) Customers’ Feedback through SMS on Accel Supports:
• Mr. S. P. Singh, National Service Manager – DSC, Fujifilm India Pvt. Ltd., India
“Service excellence has always been a key component of the FUJIFILM business philosophy and we chose Accel being the best Service Provider. Indeed, it’s a qualified commitment made by Fujifilm India and ACCEL, we are also thrilled to cooperate with ACCEL and bring the world class warranty services to Fujifilm India Products users”
• Mr. Damodar Sahu, General Manager-Strategic Initiatives, Accel Frontline Services Limited, India
“We are proud to be partnered with Fujifilm India well regards for its excellent customer service initiatives. We are proud to partner with them in their effort to bring world class customer service practices to Indian consumers.”