The new NEX-5 and NEX-3 are the World’s Smallest and Lightest Interchangeable Lens Digital Cameras that deliver DSLR quality in an ultra-compact body By FY11,
* Aims to sell 40,000 units of NEX series
* To capture 40% share of total camera market
* Target 15% contribution to Sony’s camera business
* Plans investment of Rs. 25 Crore towards Marketing investment which includes exhaustive ATL and BTL activities
In a major initiative to provide the best quality Digital Imaging to Indian consumers, Sony has introduced the World’s Smallest and Lightest Interchangeable Lens Digital Cameras – the Background De-focus function, Full HD movie, 7fps High Speed shooting and 3D Sweep Panorama, the new
Speaking at the launch of the new Mr. Masaru Tamagawa, Managing Director, Sony India, said, “The launch of
These cameras feature Background Defocus function which lets you enjoy one of the biggest creative advantage of interchangeable lens photography, which is, the ability to defocus the background to make your main subject stand out from the scene. 7fps of shooting speed allows users to capture fast moving action. You can record Crisp HD Movies with 3 Dimensional panorama shots.
“As a leader in innovation, Sony developed this new line of said Mr. K Teshirogi, Business Head, “For photographers who are averse to extensive manual controls on a camera, the
Key Business Facts:
* Sony has 35% share of the total Camera Market [Compact + Interchangeable lens Digital camera’s] in FY10 and with the launch of
* Sony plans to sell 40,000 units of
* Invests Rs. 25 crore towards Marketing activities to accelerate sales of these cameras in India. ATL activities include TVC, Print, Outdoor, PR & Web while BTL includes Shop-front enhancement Training seminars & , National Retail promotions.
* The total Camera market currently pegged at Rs. 1750 Crore for FY10, is growing at 30% per annum, and is expected to reach Rs. 2250 Crore by FY11.
all Sony Centers and other major electronic outlets in India.
|Model||Color||Price ( in INR)|
||Black & Red||Rs. 29,990|